safe • easy • affordable
The decision to terminate a pregnancy is not an easy one to make. But, if you have already decided to have an abortion, be assured that you are not alone. Our physicians and staff will provide private and confidential one-on-one treatment and will support you every step of the way.
Medicaid - NO COST!!! Emergency Medicaid available / Cash / Insurance / Credit / Debit Cards Accepted / Financial aid available for those who qualify
Non-Surgical Abortions (The Abortion Pill)
Up to 9 weeks of pregnancy
“I was so glad to be “at home” while I waited for the pill to do its job. The staff was so patient, responsive and supportive. They were all there for me.”
Non-surgical abortions can be performed through the 9th week of pregnancy with the “pill.” On rare occasion, it doesn’t work and you will need to have the suction procedure.
“Gentle Touch” procedure - for early pregnancy
Safe, Easy and Comfortable!!!
“I felt like I was just going in to my doctor’s office for a routine exam. The room was quiet, music was soft and the staff and doctor were caring and attentive. Light sedation was available but I just didn’t need it. Before I knew it, it was over."
“Wow!! I was nervous over nothing. They treated me like a Queen. I opted for the light sedation. The next thing I knew, the doctor said he was finished and that he would see me in three weeks for a follow up appointment. I never thought that it would be that easy. I waved goodbye. They all waved back and I went about the rest of my day."
It is a gentle method to end the pregnancy. Extraction of products of conception is done with a hand-held aspiration device.
The flexible tubing is much smaller than tubes used in later pregnancies and requires much less cervical dilation. The procedure usually takes less than 4 or 5 minutes to complete. Typically, you can quickly return to your daily activities. With back ground music, dimmed lights, local anesthesia and mild sedation, some people don’t even know that they had it done.
Surgical Abortion to twelve weeks
"The staff at All Women’s Medical Health Pavilion made this experience as comfortable as they possibly could of. Thank you very much for the help and support."
"I felt very welcomed and that the choice I made was the best for me. The procedure was over fast and I feel much better. Thank you guys so much."
When you schedule your appointment, you will be given preoperative instructions. It is important that you follow them, especially the instructions on not eating or drinking after a certain time and not taking certain medications.
The procedure is usually done under general anesthesia. On the day of your procedure you will fill out the standard forms and meet with a patient educator who will discuss the procedure with you, answer all your questions and discuss options available for after care and birth control.
You will have the indicated laboratory work done including a sonogram, which is a non-invasive imaging procedure. In this way, we identify the weeks of your pregnancy.
You will then meet the doctor and be prepped for the procedure. Before you know it, you will be waking up and on your way to the recovery room where you will receive your post-operative instructions.
Make sure that there is a support person with you that will drive you home.
Prior to coming to the office we will explain to you the pre-operative instructions.
During your visit you will:
- Complete a self medical history and sign consent forms.
- Leave a urine sample for a pregnancy test.
- Meet with an intake counselor to discuss medical history forms and payment options.
- Have a simple blood test by finger stick.
- Have a sonogram to estimate the length of pregnancy
- Meet with a patient educator who will discuss; the procedure, possible complications, necessary aftercare and birth control options.
- See the doctor for an examination and the abortion procedure.
- Recuperate with the nurse in the recovery room.(Approx. 1 hour)
Abortion from 12-24 weeks
"The staff was extremely considerate and understanding. They made the experience tolerable, given the circumstances."
"The nurses and doctor explained everything in detail. They were respectful of my decision. Glad that I came to this clinic."
From 12 to 19 weeks of gestation, the second trimester abortion procedure is typically performed in one day. Please contact our office to schedule and get your preoperative instructions.
A late second trimester abortion (20-24 weeks) requires two visits to our office over two consecutive days. The abortion method we use, called Dilatation and Evacuation (DE), is the medically indicated procedure for second trimester abortion. Our physicians are among the best in the world at doing this type of procedure. You are in the safest of hands. Call the office to schedule for your first visit. For more information regarding 2nd trimester abortions go to NYabortion.com:
Private (VIP) Abortions
"My visit overall was very pleasant. The doctors were very caring and compassionate. The staff also treated me with respect. I would recommend my friends or family to use this facility."
"Everyone was very professional and courteous. Thank you for making my first and last termination comfortable for me."
We know that confidentiality, time constraints and discretion are very important concerns for many women who are thinking about terminating a pregnancy.
In keeping with these critical priorities, we will provide special arrangements that are tailored to your individual needs.
- our schedule is totally flexible. Let’s find a time that will work for you
- upon arrival at our facility, a staff member will greet you outside and take you immediately to a private room in the office where you will be treated with the utmost privacy, attention and focus.
- You will then meet with an intake patient educator to discuss medical history forms and payment options.
- Paperwork, lab work, counseling, physical exam and treatment will be taken care of in a way that protects your anonymity and your dignity.
- You will then meet the doctor who will answer all of your questions. Your support person (family member or other) can be present throughout the evaluation and exam process.
- Your procedure will be performed in our state of the art surgical suite.
- After your procedure, your support person will be able to join you during your recovery period.
and ask for our private patient coordinator.